Estriol Oil, Natural Estrogen Cream and BiEstro Cream are made with natural E3; formulated to help with menopausal symptoms. Our estriol products contain bio-identical, bio-available, natural estriol USP only. No conjugated estrogens or dangerous fabricated drugs. All are products of Whole Family Products. (See our website for many other outstanding bio-identical hormone products, beauty and spa, and nutritional supplements.)
From The Expert
Excerpt from “What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause” by Dr. John R. Lee, M.D.
If a three-month trial of progesterone plus proper diet and supplements of magnesium and vitamin B6 does not relieve hot flashes or vaginal dryness, then low-dose natural estrogen may be helpful. All the available evidence we have so far indicates that Estriol is the safest estrogen to use to control menopausal symptoms, and that it may even be protective against breast cancer. If you need to supplement some estrogen, you can use a natural Estriol in a cream (or oil).
Dr. Lee recommended using a progesterone as the first defense against menopausal symptoms. See list of natural progesterone USP creams at Whole Family Products.
A Few Tidbits:
- With our natural ingredients and E3, our Estriol Creme an outstanding product.
- Being a cream, rather than oral supplement, assures that Estriol Creme will be more effective.
- Entering the body through the skin does not interfere with the digestive process of capsules and gel cap pills.
- Bio-availability is highly increased through the application of the skin.
- Estriol is not a dangerous, molecularly changed product.
- A dose of 2 to 4 mg is the equivalent of .6 to 1.25 mg conjugated estrogen. It has been available in Europe for many years and is now available in the US.
- Caution: Though natural progesterone can be helpful in pregnancy, estriol is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
What is Estriol?
Not like the others.
3 estriol delivery options:
Estriol Oil, Estriol Creme and BiEstrogen (estriol and a small amount of estradiol)
Get In Touch
Use our help ticket to be contacted by customer service rep.
Estriol Creme / Oil Choices
Natural Estrogen Cream
2 oz pump or 2 oz jar (with 1/4 tsp spoon)
Natural Estrogen Cream is natural estriol USP. It is bio-identical, bio-available. No conjugated estrogens or dangerous drugs.
2 oz pump (includes 5ml syringe)
The natural choice for menopausal symptoms like running around crazy with hot flashes. (especially for dryness in private areas).
2 oz and 4oz Jar (with 1/4 tsp spoon)
BiEstro Cream is 80% Estriol and 20% Estradiol. Formulated for menopausal symptoms when all else has failed.
How To Use Estriol Creme
Suggested applications only:
- Start by applying about 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) daily.
- Apply to thin skinned areas such as upper chest, wrists, face, neck, inner arm, inner thigh and behind the knee or even feet. 1.25 ml = 1 mg Estriol USP.
- Can use up to 4 mg Estriol per day according to your needs.
- Use the least amount possible to control symptoms. Doctors recommend using estriol in conjunction with a natural progesterone.
Symptoms of Menopause
- hot flashes
- night sweats
- vaginal dryness
- heart palpitations
- bone loss and osteoporosis
- decreased sex drive
- dry eyes
- foggy thinking
- magnesium deficiency
- mood swings
- memory loss